You are automatically an Alumni Association member if you are either a degree or certificate graduate of Metro State.
Alumni Welcome Program
Refer a student!
You can share your experience with a prospective student. They will get a bonus, and you will get Metro State gear! Here is how it works:
- You complete the student referral form.
- The student completes the admissions process.
- An admissions staff member sends them a letter to sign permitting Metro State to release their enrollment status to you (tell them to watch their email for this release form.)
- The student returns the release and enrolls in a class for the fall term.
- The student received $100.00 in their student account.
- You receive a fun Metro State alumni item.
You and the student you referred are invited to join Metro State Connect, our alumni-to-student connection platform for networking, career exploration, and mentoring. It is easy to get started; visit metrostate.peoplegrove.com to start connecting today. We will send you and your student periodic communications to enhance your Metro State experience.
All graduates of any degree or certificate program automatically become members of the Metro State University Alumni Association and have access to unique benefits.
Continue to learn and engage with the university community after you’ve graduated.
Published twice a year, buzz magazine highlights Metro State’s alumni, students, faculty and staff.
The Alumnus/Alumna of the Year awards recognize graduates who have exhibited exceptional volunteer or career leadership and personal character.